The Vega SmartPRESS RP Extraction Press is the first and only press extractor with the same lifetime operation as a tunnel washer. The unique Vega design eliminates the 4-column design found on other press extractors and replaces them with two 8” solid steel rectangular frames. This robust construction offers superior support and results in long lasting, productive results.
Vega’s German press technology also features a reliable high-speed Rexroth hydraulic system with adjustable pressures up to 62-bar. The Vega SmartPRESS is available in a multiple of sizes and can be customized to accommodate any tunnel washer manufactured.
Discharge direction can be straight through, left or right side.
Frame constructed of certified plate steel, consisting of only four main parts to avoid weak points, fatigue and stress for maximum strength and reliability
The SmartPRESS features a high-grade proportional control operating at all times in a preselected pressure range.
The Atlas Frame Design
Pressure concentrates at the most vulnerable points – the posts.
Multiple structural components means multiple opportunities for failure.
Solid rectangular steel frame for superior weight distribution
Two-part construction reduces critical operational elements
- Standard high-speed hydraulics to ensure fast operation of the ram and basket reaching membrane pressure in 34 seconds
- Designed for the most operational reliability with no “operational critical” elements
- PLC Controller with LCD touch panel which is operator friendly
- Stainless Steel construction in all wet areas
- Automatic oil temperature control system
- Newly developed conveyer belt with a 50% larger open area for efficient drainage and evacuation
- High volume press water collection tank with two filters, level control and pump
- High–precision sensor to keep precise control of ram position during pressing
- Easily accessible PE drainage plate for easy removal and cleaning